Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pull In the Oars and Allow Yourself to Be!

Yesterday morning I woke up to a mixture of strong feelings that I knew were not my true self. These were familiar feelings, however. They come up periodically in my life, seemingly out of nowhere and they are feelings that made me feel inadequate and apprehensive. I knew I had to do a session to remove some trapped emotions.

I removed some deeply rooted emotions. The more you do this work, you are able to remove deeper layers of trapped emotions. The trapped emotions I released were: the emotion of Pride that I inherited from seven generations on my dad's side, the emotion of Fear that I inherited from 6 generations on my dad's side, the emotions of Unworthy and Worthless both from 21 generations on my mom's side, all women! (Visit my website wholesomejunction.com to understand how we inherit emotions.) Once I removed them, I felt free of the the feelings that seemed to be haunting me before the session. I was like a new person!

As I meditated, I had to ask the Universe to help me know what it feels like to be worthy and valuable after living my entire life with this backdrop of 21 generations of feeling unworthy and worthless! How do I know what it truly feels like to be humble, modest, and teachable when I've been influenced by 7 generations of the feeling of Pride? What does it feel like to be truly trusting, confident, reassured, and brave after experiencing the way it feels like to be in fear for my entire life from inheriting 6 generations of fear? I always felt these things subconsciously, but now that I've liberated myself from these trapped emotions, I want to feel these positive emotions. I want to have a new frame of reference for my reality. I want to experience these new feelings.

After asking these questions, I suddenly heard Esther Hicks name resound loudly in my mind. I pulled the book, The Astonishing Power of Emotions by Esther and Jerry Hicks, off of my bookshelf and it became very clear why. Esther Hicks talks about the three Universal Laws that help us guide our lives deliberately.

The Law of Attraction will bring things to you to match your vibration. Even if you are ignorant of this law, it works like gravity. It just is. Whatever is happening to you is your perfect vibrational match and the emotions that are present within you indicate your vibrational state of being.

The Law of Deliberate Creation works on the Principle that by deliberately directing your attention, thoughts, and feelings toward the outcome that you desire, you can be, or do, or have anything that you choose.

The Law of Allowing is where all of your personal power lies. The Art of Allowing is "the conscious gentle guiding of your thoughts in the general direction of the things that you desire." As you become convinced that your true work is to simply realign with who-you-really-are the Art of Allowing will become second nature to you.

I Imagined myself paddling upstream against the current, and all of the resistance I feel. Then I imagined that I stopped paddling and just give in to the Stream and let it turn me around and take me downstream, trusting the Stream knowing that it knows more than I do. I will be gently taken by the Stream toward the things I really want. I just need to lie back in my boat and relax to the idea that this Stream is carrying me to my inevitable Well-being and to the fulfillment of my desires…that which is truly me! What a great answer to my prayer!

This is what removing trapped emotions is all about. It's about getting rid of the negative vibrations that we have that are totally outside of our conscious reality. It's a vibration that we have that is real and attracts things into our lives. Did you ever ask yourself, "Why does this keep happening to me?" It's because you are attracting it to yourself. Trapped emotions are real and attract stuff into our lives. We are at a time now that we have all of the tools to make great shifts happen in our lives! By removing the four emotions that I removed this yesterday morning, I removed the negative emotions that kept me paddling upstream! I've pulled in the oars and am allowing myself to be carried by the current of my true emotions.

As I flow with the vibration of my true desires I will discover the true feelings of manifesting trust, confidence, humility, and being teachable! I am part of the Stream of feeling loved, worthy, valuable, important and exceptional! I am a new person, being born anew every moment of every day!

May this day be one of new beginnings for you! Allow yourself to be who you really are!

I love you, Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment