Sunday, February 3, 2013

Find Your Oasis of Light!

I love mornings! They are the beginning of the first day of the rest of my life! I look forward to my morning meditation because it always brings me into the next chapter of being me! I never know where I will be lead and that is exciting to me.

This morning I woke up and the first thought I had was of Barbara Ann Brennan's book Light Emerging. As you can tell, my tool chest consists of books. Books I've dabbled in and some I've devoured like a hungry lion! They are always sitting there waiting patiently for me. Waiting for the Stream to carry me onto its shores. Well today I arrived at the shore of Barbara Ann Brennan's wisdom. It was like finding an oasis of light beckoning me to lay on the shore and drink in the answers to questions that I've had over the last several days.

Light Emerging: The Journey of Personal Healing is just what it implies. Another answer to the questions I asked the Universe yesterday morning. How to I rid myself of habits that I created because I was paddling upstream using the oars of my trapped emotions. Now that I have gotten rid of the oars, I want to understand how to live my life without them. I will stay on this shore for awhile, basking in the light.

I hope you have a good Sunday. It's a day of rest and retreat, or not. I hope it is a day of coming closer to who you really are.

I love you, Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment