Saturday, August 20, 2011

My sister gave me this gift yesterday, when she was trying to support me in my relationship to my aging parents. I was feeling guilty about my dad's unhappiness in his living situation. It helped me come back to my center.

Happiness comes from within. It is within us, we create it with our attitude and heart! The core of my happiness comes from being grateful. The greatest tool I received as a Life Coach is the understanding that the vibration of gratitude super-cedes all other vibrations. If you are feeling fear, negativity, anger, loneliness, or any other lower vibration or feeling, take yourself to a place of gratitude. You need to FEEL grateful. If you are having a hard time doing that, try to remember a time when you were genuinely grateful for something; a moment in your life when you were so grateful that you were moved to tears. Go to that feeling and allow yourself to feel that. It is impossible to have any negative feelings when you are in the presence of feeling gratitude. Be grateful. There is so much to be grateful for.

I wish you a day of happiness and gratitude. Once you bring yourself to this place of gratitude, you will exude happiness, and everywhere you go you will bring this happiness with you.

I love you, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment