Saturday, February 2, 2013

Do You Have the Tools You Need to Grow?


I accept that I am what I am! I appreciate the openness and vigor of those younger than I! I’ve learned so much from my children, they have taught, and continue to teach me about loving myself and loving others. Their generation is tomorrow’s leaders and my heart is to love and support them as they bring our world into a higher understanding of heart. The young people of today are naturals at following their hearts. They’ve never been afraid of going with their gut, wherever it may lead!

I am 55 years old and I am not your traditional “energy practitioner”! I only had my second yoga class of my life last night. It was run by the most beautiful young lady who was able to stretch and bend her body in ways I can only hope to do! After class we got to know each other a little and something she said struck me. I told her that I could feel that it had opened up my energy centers and my body felt more limber and energized after my first yoga experience. She told me that normally people use yoga as a gateway into energy work. I did energy work first and that lead me to yoga. Figures…I always take an unconventional route!

My nature is to be a spiritual seeker. I had one dream since I was young and that was to have a loving family; I wanted a big family. I am first and foremost a mom. It is my passion. I wanted to create a family that would be a support system of love. That is and always will be my heart. I was fortunate to have been introduced into energy healing work by a dear friend and that became my hobby as I raised my family. Yes, I am a Certified Life coach and Emotion Code Practitioner, but these are merely the tools I've used and continue to use to bring love and healing into my family and into this world. They don’t define me.

One of the other tools I use to help me keep myself on the path of love is Mastin Kipp’s "The Daily Love"! Mastin has been there every morning for me for the last several years, like a dose of spiritual caffeine! He is a perfect example of the new generation of leaders. He puts himself out there for love, allowing himself to be vulnerable and honest about his own struggles in becoming a loving person. His blog has been instrumental in keeping me on track to follow my dreams to create my website and follow the passion I have for energy work. Raising four teenage daughters and a son and getting them into and through college took a lot of my energy and focus. The Daily Love was my morning treat that gave me a spiritual focus for the day. Thank you Mastin!

At one point in my career I was the Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Sales for a real estate development company. At the end of every meeting this Vice President would ask his Sales Associates if they had the tools to do their job. Whenever he did this I felt his heart of caring for his guys!
Do you have the tools you need to do your job? 

You want to be a loving person, but do you have the tools to help you become a better lover? When you are with that person whom you love, and they are just irritating the hell out of you, do you have the tools to remain calm and be in love and acceptance of that person? Or, do you just dump all of the emotions you are feeling in that moment in the lap of the other person, making them be responsible for your feelings? And how does that make you feel afterward? Do you feel good about yourself? Do you feel that you just loved that person? I’ve been there, done that and I can say that I never felt like a loving person afterward! Sure I felt good that I could release my emotions, but I always felt that it was at the expense of the other person! Is that love?

You need the tools to weed your emotional garden of those triggers that cause you to destroy relationships and destroy your health. I have the tools to remove those triggers, those trapped emotions, that undermine your efforts to be a loving and kind person. Can you imagine the freedom you would feel if you didn’t have to fight back that inner negative voice all the time? What if you no longer had to fight that inner negative voice? Those are your trapped emotions talking to you! Take back your power and be responsible for your feelings and your love. You will become that person of loving kindness that you imagine yourself to be, even when life throws you those curve balls!

I love you! Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment